at Masaryk University (FEA MU) invites you
CURRENT TRENDS IN PUBLIC SECTOR RESEARCH
The conference will be held on 23 and 24 January 2020 at the Faculty of Economics and Administration in Brno, Czech Republic.
Professor Rene Bekkers, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, accepted invitation as a keynote speaker. Topic of the keynote speech is connected with his field of expertise, i.e. causes and consequences of philanthropy.
The main topic areas include:
- Session “Public Finance”
- Session “Public Administration and Public Sector”
- Session “Public Services and Non-profit Sector”
- Poster Session
ONLY ABSTRACT should be submitted before the conference.
Deadline for abstract submission is November 10, 2019.
Final paper is expected after its discussion at the conference (January 31, 2020).
Due to the limited time, only selected contributions will be discussed at the conference. The remaining contributions that will not be selected for discussion are invited to be presented as posters. You can submit your paper directly to the poster session as well.
It is possible to participate without submitting a contribution to the conference. However, the condition is payment of conference fee.
Conference language: English
Conference proceedings (for Ph.D. students primarily)
- All the submitted papers are subject to a double-blind peer review process.
- Papers will be published in the post-conference proceedings after a successful review process.
- Conference proceedings will be sent to Thomson Reuters to be included in the Web of Science database.
- Number of accepted and rejected papers in 2014 – 2018
Previous conference proceedings (2012 – 2017) are indexed in the Thomson Reuters Web of Science (WoS). The result of the proceedings 2018 is not available yet.
Participants of the conference are invited to submit extended versions of their papers to the Review of Economic Perspectives (a peer-reviewed scientific journal indexed in Scopus, ERIH+, EconLit, EBSCOhost, RePEC/EconPapers and other electronic databases)