From Brno main railway station:
- Take tram no. 1 from the main railway station to the stop Lipova. The journey takes approx. 15 minutes. It is necessary to buy a 2-zone ticket.
- Public transport tickets are sold at newsagents’ and in ticket vending machines at the bus and tram stops in front of the railway station.
- When you walk out of the Brno railway station, turn right and walk in the direction of the GRAND Hotel; you’ll arrive at the trolleybus number 31 stop. Board trolleybus 31 and stay on until the last stop in Šlapanice.
- After getting off in Šlapanice, walk along Nádražní street, in the direction of the station, passing a supermarket (walk straight at the crossing). After 200 metres you’ll see a classical First-Republic-style school on your right. This is the University Centre.
- The building entrance is on the left side (a newly-constructed section of the building); this street is called Štefánikova.
- If driving on the D1 motorway in the Prague – Brno direction, take EXIT 190 Brno-Slatina letiště (airport), direction Brno-Slatina, Šlapanice.
- If driving on the D1 motorway in the Olomouc – Brno direction, take EXIT 190 Brno-východ (east), direction Jiříkovice, Šlapanice.