By public transport from Brno main train station:
- When you walk out of the Brno railway station, go straight to the third boarding platform (the most remote from the railway station).
- Take tram no. 1 (direction Ečerova) from the main railway station to the stop Lipova. The journey takes approx. 15 minutes.
- Public transport tickets are sold at newsagents’ and in yellow ticket vending machines at the bus and tram stops in front of the railway station.
- The fare is 20 Kč (about 0.8 Euro) for a 15-minutes ticket, or 25 Kč (about 1 Euro) for a 60-minutes ticket.
- After getting off at the stop Lipova, cross the street Hlinky and continue up the hill. After 150 metres you’ll see a Faculty of Economics and Administration on your right.