at Masaryk University (FEA MU) invites you
CURRENT TRENDS IN PUBLIC SECTOR RESEARCH
The conference will be held on 18 and 19 January 2018 at the University Centre in Šlapanice (close to Brno).
The main topic areas include:
- Public Administration and Public Sector
- Public Finance
- Public Services and Non-profit Sector
- Poster Session
- Intermunicipal Cooperation and Regional Development – THE SPECIAL SESSION (2018)
- Field Experiments in the Public Sector – THE SPECIAL SESSION (2018) – its chair Mirco Tonin (Free University of Bozen) is going to deliver a speech “Racial Discrimination in Local Public Services: A Field Experiment in the US”
NEWLY ONLY ABSTRACT should be submitted before the conference (deadline extended to 15. 10. 2017).
Final paper is expected after its discussion at the conference (till 31. 1. 2018).
Due to the limited time, only a several contributions will be discussed at the conference. The remaining contributions that will not be selected for discussion are invited to be presented as posters. You can submit your paper directly to the poster session as well.
It is possible to participate without submitting a contribution to the conference. However, the condition is payment of conference fee.
A meeting of the Public Economics Association will take place during the conference.
Conference languages: English, Czech
Conference proceedings (for Ph.D. students primarily)
- All the submitted papers are subject to a double-blind peer review process.
- Papers will be published in the post-conference proceedings after a successful review process.
- Conference proceedings will be sent to Thomson Reuters to be included in the Web of Science database.
- Number of accepted and rejected papers in 2014 – 2017
Previous conference proceedings (2012 – 2017) are indexed in the Thomson Reuters Web of Science (WoS).
Participants of the conference are invited to submit extended versions of their papers to the Review of Economic Perspectives (a peer-reviewed scientific journal indexed in Scopus, ERIH+, EconLit, EBSCOhost, RePEC/EconPapers and other electronic databases)