at Masaryk University (FEA MU) invites you
CURRENT TRENDS IN PUBLIC SECTOR RESEARCH
The conference will be held on 24 and 25 January 2019 at the Faculty of Economics and Administration in Brno, Czech Republic.
Professor Oliver James, University of Exeter (UK), accepted invitation as a keynote speaker. Topic of the keynote speech is “Experiments in public management research”.
The main topic areas include:
- SPECIAL SESSION 2019 “Experiments in Public Management Research”
- Session “Public Finance”
- Session “Public Administration and Public Sector”
- Session “Public Services and Non-profit Sector”
- Poster Session
ONLY ABSTRACT should be submitted before the conference.
Extended deadline for submission is November 30, 2018.
Final paper is expected after its discussion at the conference (January 31, 2019).
Due to the limited time, only several contributions will be discussed at the conference. The remaining contributions that will not be selected for discussion are invited to be presented as posters. You can submit your paper directly to the poster session as well.
It is possible to participate without submitting a contribution to the conference. However, the condition is payment of conference fee.
Conference language: English
Conference proceedings (for Ph.D. students primarily)
- All the submitted papers are subject to a double-blind peer review process.
- Papers will be published in the post-conference proceedings after a successful review process.
- Conference proceedings will be sent to Thomson Reuters to be included in the Web of Science database.
- Number of accepted and rejected papers in 2014 – 2018
Previous conference proceedings (2012 – 2017) are indexed in the Thomson Reuters Web of Science (WoS).
Participants of the conference are invited to submit extended versions of their papers to the Review of Economic Perspectives (a peer-reviewed scientific journal indexed in Scopus, ERIH+, EconLit, EBSCOhost, RePEC/EconPapers and other electronic databases)